To The Renter
It is the responsibility of the party who ordered the rental to replace it in the event of stolen or damaged signs. Please help us safeguard any displays placed on your property.
- Payment is required at the time of order to confirm and hold your date.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
- Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs.
- Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a lawn crew, please arrange for them to come on a date that letters are NOT on the lawn. Grass clippings stain.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please do not pull the signs from the ground. STL Yard Cards and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
To The Surprised Party
The renting party is responsible any lost or damaged signs placed on your property. If you would like these removed, please contact us at stlyardcards.com and we will remove promptly. Please help us keep the signs safe.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items are our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- If you must cancel your booking prior to 24 hours before rental, you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- If you cancel within 24 hours you will not receive a refund.
- You will receive a refund if extreme weather conditions prevent us from setting up the sign display. You will NOT receive a refund if:
- The homeowner stopped us from setting up or requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- The wrong address was given to us and we are unable to contact the homeowner or purchaser for the correct address.
- The homeowner has any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- denied access to a gated community.
- Or any other reason we cannot set up the display that is beyond our control.
Rental and Reservations Policies:
We begin installing greetings after 8:00 PM, and pickup the following evening after dark in the winter months, and after 7:30 pm in spring, summer, & fall.
****By placing an order with STL Yard Cards, you agree to all policies stated above.